- dirt in fuel filter
- oil is clean
- losing some water from engine - maybe from pressure cap, or tube to heat exchanger?
- fuel filter - replace plastic drain plug with metal for fire safety (M8?)
- last service: 13-Apr-2012 @ 3530 hrs
- old oil filter: FRAM PH3917 removed
New oil filter:
New fuel filter: FRAM P5672
Oil used: 20/50 standard
- After changing fuel filter, use ignition to run fuel pump to refill cartridge until ticking slows to about 1/second
- Be aware that gas locker is potential BSS failure - new test requirements include check on integrity of locker floor. Clean and seal before BSS is done.
- Next service, check tappets/followers
Note: BSS expires 18 Dec 2014